3o days looking for money
4:24 AM | Author: Arifs
One day in a countryside there are four boys, they are bani, Arif, Randi and Okie. They always together everywhere. At one time one of them born down upon problem, arif’s mother fall sick, arif confuse what he has to do. While Arif is pondering, bani and randi come.

Bani :rif what happen, why are you pondering?
Randi : yes, maybe we can assist you.
Arif : I don’t know. I confuse about my mother, my mother is sick.
Randi : where is your father?
Arif : they have divorced 2 years ago
Bani : you can tell this problem to Okie
Arif : honestly, I don’t want to disturb all of you
Bani : we are friends alright??, nothing must be hidden guys, we have to open one another.
Randi : correct.
Bani : okey, I and randi permit to go home
Then bani and randi return home
Randi : how can we help arif?
Bani : so do I. I’m Thinking like you.
Randi : how if we discuss this problem at okie house??
At okie house
Okie : What is happening?
Randi : like this, arif’s mother is falling sick in the hospital, but he confuse he don’t have some money to pay the medication.
Bani : what is the solution according to you???
Okie : we are going to help him in collecting money without his knowledge, and if collected we give him immediately.
Randi : wow, it is surprise.
Okie : precisely.
Bani : ok I agree
At hospital
Arif : How is my mother?
Doctor : she has started to show good result.
Arif : when she can return home??
Doctor : I think a month
Then arif go to cashier
Arif : how much do I must pay for my mother’s treatment?
Cashier : just I count first, Rp. 2000.000
Arif : how if I pay this after final of moon?
Cashier : how is this, yes ok, but if you cannot pay this until certain of time, she will be arrested and cannot go home, understand???
arif : I understand, thankyou.
In a few time Bani, okie and Randi come.
Arif : loo, how do you know whether I am here?
Randi : from your neighbour house
Bani : how is your mother now?
Arif : Alhamdulillah, better than previously. But there is matter which strangle my neck.
Okie : what is it?
Arif : the payment is very expensive, if I cannot pay it my mother will be arrested till I can finish its administration.
Arif’ friend try to help him, a day after day they have prepared their self in secrecy for the shake of assisting wisdom.
Okie : ready???
Others : ready…..!!!
They have different job. Randi becomes salesclerk, bani becomes streetbroomer, okie becomes seller of water.
Randi’s struggle
“pranggggggggg”
Employer : hey can you work or not?
Randi : I’m sorry sir, it is not my purpose
Bani’s struggle
“srek, srek, srek.” (the women beside him is infected unknownly)
Pedestrian : hey look around you when sweep on the street!!!
Bani : I’m sorry miss, forgive me.
Okie’s struggle
Okie : water, water
Customer : I order one gallon
Okie : for moment ma’am.
It isn’t felt 30 days has gone his mother of living. And it is the precise time for arif’s friend to help him.
In same moment arif walk sluggishly go to hospital to pay all of administration.
Cashier : have you it’s money??
Arif : yes I have (truly he has few money for it)
Arif is going to pay doubtly, suddenly bani and the other come surprising him and give him the result on arif’s hand.
Arif : ooh what did you do, over all the time..?
Okie : forget it, and take it, pay for it. Invite along your mother to your home.


Moral message : as friend we have to help each other always. Friendship is a pearl of ours. Helping a human that is getting a problem is very sublime.
|
This entry was posted on 4:24 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: